Serving up roasted garlic & potato salad
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies. Cannabis has become a culinary experience in recent years, one where creative dishes and desserts are designed to suit every palate. From drinks and juices to condiments and marinades, cannabis-infused recipes are a hot (and cold!) commodity with few contemporary limitations.
As part of the Tweed Pantry, we’re sharing some of our favourite recipes with you in hopes they will provide as many options for incorporating Tweed’s 10:1 Cannabis Oil as there are infused recipes out there. This month we’re serving up a dish perfect for the spring season that will quickly become a favourite on your BBQ, picnic or potluck roster – roasted garlic and potato salad!
-1/2 lb small red baby potatoes
-3/4 lb small white baby potatoes
-4 garlic cloves
-2 tsp. vegetable oil
-1/4 cup yogurt or sour cream
-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
-1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
-1/4 small red onion
-1 tbsp. chives
-1/4 cup shredded cheese
-pinch of salt
-pinch of fresh cracked pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, add 1 tsp. vegetable oil, potato cubes, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss until well coated.
3) Spread potatoes and garlic cloves evenly onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 1 hour or until garlic is browned and potatoes are tender.
4) Heat your skillet using 1 tsp. vegetable oil.
5) Slice bacon into small squares.
6) Dice onion.
7) Sauté bacon and onion until bacon is crispy, then set aside.
8) Mix the mayo and yogurt together in a small bowl to make the dressing.
9) Combine potatoes, garlic, bacon and onion in a large serving bowl.
10) Add the dressing, chives and cheese mix.
11) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
12) Add the desired amount of your preferred 10:1 Cannabis Oil to your own bowl and mix.
Here’s to Future Growth!
← Prev Next →
other stories you may be interested in
Meet the Grower-
Name: Mary Age: 36 Started at Tweed: Oct...
Crohn’s Patients Share A Common Solution
With one in every 150 people affected, Canada has the highest per capita rate of Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis of any country...
A Rebel Salute to Reggae, Ganja and Reform
Over the past 30 years, there have been few players in Jamaican music that have formed as significant of a cultural footprint as Tony Rebel...